Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stuff 'n Things

Oh the elusive building permit...where are you?  I might have a better understanding of everything before I post this, but right now it is still in the City of Boise's hands.  My architect is meeting with them this morning to go over some things, which is a personal point of contention because I found out about the meeting on my own, nobody bothered to talk with the guy paying the bills.  I did hire an architect to deal with this stuff, so I understand why they talked with him, but 95% of the problems so far have stemmed from a lack of understanding of how breweries work.  So far, I have been the only person with the ability to shed light on that aspect of building a BREWERY, so am eagerly awaiting the fallout from this.  All I really want to do right now is get a jackhammer and go to town on some concrete...frustrated much?

The logo is new, you probably noticed unless you read the blog in Google Reader or something.  Individual beer logos, tap handles etc are all in the works and will be shown here first...or on facebook...or twitter.  An actual website is getting built, so everything will seem more "official" soon enough.

Boise Beer Fest starts tomorrow, I recommend everyone attend, but I have never been before, so don't know what to expect.  Comments I have heard from people hit both ends of the spectrum, so we'll see tomorrow.  I will put up my thoughts on it sometime next week including the answer to the question on everyone's mind..."Why aren't you doing anything at the Boise Beer Fest?"

No comments:

Post a Comment