Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Month Gone

Another month down and another month closer to opening.  I will get to the construction updates in a minute, but first, some other stuff.  The brewery website is now live, but before you go rushing off to check it out, I have to warn you about some things.  One, it is awesome and two, it doesn't have very much information on it yet.  I am working on writing everything to fill in all the blanks.  The problem is that I am not very good at writing professional sounding pieces, I excel at lighthearted BS.  At some point soon, the blog is also going to transfer over to the site as well, but I need to get up to speed on how to work it (blogger is idiot proof).  Here is the link: www.payettebrewing.com

Where I left off last time, the sewer was missing.  Well I found it, right where the second company told me.  I still have some issues with the company that did the initial camera work, they are giving me the money back for the work they "did" but I will still never use them for any work in the future.  The remainder of the rough-in plumbing work went smoothly, passed inspection and got filled back in.
Actual sewer line with all the new stuff going into it

View of the plumbing work from upstairs


The concrete guys came in and got done in a hurry.  The guys were great and I enjoyed them doing the work, I did find it funny how the whole job worked.  They worked their butts off to get the concrete from the truck into the holes, but then, had to sit around and wait for it to set up for a while so they could go smooth it out, then do it again.  It looked like the definition of "hurry up and wait."
Early morning concrete delivery
Its nice not to have any holes to fall in anymore
Trench drain and waste water sample port

Part II of this post will go up tomorrow (maybe Thursday), it'll give you something to look forward to

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such type of useful information. And you have a nice blog with good post which is very helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and honest advice! I love it, Absolutely Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I would like to appriciate you for the valuable information sharing with us. Thanks for making informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post! This could aid lots of people find out about this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. I finded around your website and found your blog is excellent. There are a lot of info for me to study, thanks for your great share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post here, magnificent! Find more information about Move4Less at: http://www.move-4-less.com/.

    ReplyDelete