Monday, December 14, 2009

Rodeo and Others

For some reason, this past weekend I had a bunch of inspirations for beer names, maybe it was the beer talking.  The thoughts that I had start to stray away from the outdoors image and start going into the cowboy/western theme.  Here's what I got:

Rodeo - What I like about this is that it can be applied to both kayaking and skiing (kayaking competition is a rodeo and in skiing it is a freestyle move) and then of course there are actual rodeos.

Outlaw - I just thought this one sounded tight.  Wanted to do an Outlaw IPA, but it looks like that beer already exists...damn it.

Bandit

Double Barrel Shotgun - Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout. 
Single Barrel Shotgun - Barrel-Aged Stout
Sawed-off Shotgun - Stout

Let me know if any of these stick or if you have any other ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment